Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #23

Last minute post again for the Sugar Bowl Challenge #23. I used a Gorjuss Girl image that I actually just ordered... SO excited! Since they are from the UK, I couldn't order just one. I can't wait for them to come!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my creation:Here is a side view:

Here is the inside:
I decided I wanted to make a black and white card using the sketch from this challenge. I used Copic markers, ribbon from Michael's, rinestones from Basic K, and the sentiment is Stem Sayings from Stampin Up. The paper on the very bottom actually has a velvety texture, not sure if you can tell that from the picture. The gray circle behind the main image is embossed from a Cuttlebug folder through the Sizzix machine. Inside, the hearts are from the Love You Much set by Stampin Up. The edges on the bottom are punched with an EK success edge puncher. I used Diamond Stickles throughout the project.

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a pretty card. The black & white tones tunred out so nicely. Great taken on for the sketch and the inside is gorgeous! Keeping my fingers crossed~
Hugs,
Cabio

Katy said...

What a lovely card; very striking colour scheme too.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

I really like this back and white card. I've never tried a black and white card before...definitely something I need to try. Your card is beautiful! I luv the layout of the card.

xoxo,
Lori

Counter