Monday, November 16, 2009

First Entry for Your Next Stamp!

I was so excited to use this super cute image from Your Next Stamp for their most recent challenge. Their challenge #3 is to make a Christmas card without using green or red. This was way harder than I thought, the DT made it look so easy! Anyways, here is my entry!

Here is my creation:
Here is a side view:
This image originally had skates, but I did not include them so I didn't have to create a skating scene. Fiona and the tree were really fun to color!

4 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Good texture with the winter texture background. Fun ribbon treatments and the images coloring work is excellent!!
Hugs,
Cabio
YNS DT

Karen said...

This is adorable! I love how your transformed her from a skating image to just little boots - very creative! Thanks for playing along with YNS challenges.
Hugs
Karen
xx

itsabrt said...

This card is terrific!!! Beth

Maylee said...

Super adorable Vivian! Love the blue and purple and especially the purple Christmas tree!!

Counter