Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #21 and Simon Says Challenge

I always seem to do the Sugar Bowl at the very last minute, I'm not sure why! I love doing this challenge because I absolutely adore Gorjuss Girls. The challenge for the Sugar Bowl is to follow a sketch. For the Simon Says Challenge, the requirement is to make a get well soon project. Since I am in a hurry to post, here is my card!

Here is the sketch:
Here is the front:
Here is a side view:The DP I used is from the DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack. Red card stock from DCWV mat stack (neutrals). Grey card stock from Paper Source. Ribbon from $1 bin at Michael's. Since I did not have a get well soon sentiment, I had to use "a note for you" from Stampin' Up (Sweet Little Sentiments) stamped with Chocolate Chip ink pad. Assorted Prima flowers. Kaisercraft Rhinestones. Orange ribbon by American Crafts. Cuttlebug embossing templates. Image is Gorjuss Girl stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Various Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

It seems like it's a lot of work, but you did this card very well. Love the delightful colors and the textures on those cardstocks. Good luck to you!
Hugs,
Cabio

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great card! I love the composition and how the flowers perfectly match your image!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Counter