Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #20

Finally had time to make a new card!! So excited to get back into all my craft stuff. I've missed it so much! I took a break from card making to make a sock monkey from a pattern I got from Michael's. It was so fun learning how to make it and will post pictures of it in another post. For this challenge, I participated in the Sugar Bowl Challenge #20 with a sketch provided by Gayle. Check it out!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my creation:
Here is the inside:
For the borders I used Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edger Punch. Flowers were assorted Prima flowers from the Got Flowers? collection. Tuxedo Black Memento Ink for the Gorjuss Girl image. Various Copic markers (sketch & ciao). Paper behind image is from SEI paper pad (Poppy). Yellow DP from SEI paper pad (Lovebirds). Striped paper from DCWV stack (Rustic). Twine from Martha Stewart. Inside tag punched with Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Beautiful card all the way inside! Love your details too. :)
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

cabio's craft corner said...

How can I miss this card?! I love the elegant inside and choice of your colors are very pretty. Love it!
Hugs,
Cabio

Counter