Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Rushed Birthday Card

So my friend Joanna is having a board game birthday party today and I made a little something for her. I used her favorite colors, hope she likes it! I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches (#16). I didn't have much time to get too creative with this card, but it turned out alright. This will be a short post, since I am in a hurry to pick up some play-doh, so I hope you all like it!

Here is the sketch:Here is my creation:
Here is the inside:

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

I bet Joanna is going to love this card. It's the thought that counts! Cute image & pretty color!
Hugs,
Cabio

Melissa Craig said...

This is so adorable! What a cute Anya image. I'm sure your friend is going to love it.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lynne said...

Love your blog your cards are gorgeous. Thank you for taking part in our Halloween competition. Hope you pop by again soon. Lynne x

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Very cute card! Pretty colors and the inside is just right :) Thanks for stopping by my page on the bloghop and there's another one coming up , xox ~Jeni

Cami said...

Rushed card? It doesn't look like it to me! This is very cute Viv, and great coloring! Cami

Counter