Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Midnight Madness Challenge #21

Two cards in one day, how fun! This card is for the Midnight Madness Challenge #21 which is going to be over in less than 30 minutes. I wanted to participate in this challenge, but put it off until now, thinking I had another day to finish. To my surprise, it's due tonight! This also qualifies for the Roses on Paper Challenge #22 which requires the colors orange, brown, and green. The Pink Elephant Challenge #34 requires a tag which I used inside on the left, dots, which were my dew drops in the front, and punch, where I have used throughout the entire card. For the Sunflowers & Dragonflies Challenge #11, the requirement was sparkle and shine. As you can see, I've used plenty of Stickles, which I LOVE. Woo, I have spent SO much time on this card and I am really happy with the results.

Here is the sketch:
Here's my creation:

Here is the side view to show the dimension:
Here is the inside:Here are the pull out images:Here is a view of the tag on the left:Here is the right side:
I used the Halloween set of stamps form The Greeting Farm (which I've been dying to use). EK Success punch for the bats and border. Dew drops from The Robin's Nest. Various Stickles and Copics. Prima flowers from the Got Flowers? collection. Now off to add to Mr. Linky! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute card and the images looking great with addition of stickles. You must be busy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Can't wait to see your finished sock monkey!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rosette said...

What a lovely and creative creation Vivian!! Wow. Thanks for ojining us at ROP.. it's nice to have you with us, hope you'll join again next time :) We'd love to have you with us.
Hugs

Priscilla said...

Wow Vivian..how fun is this card??? I love it!!What a great card and wonderful take on the sketch. Be sure to check out how you can get an extra entry for the MMSC22 Weekly Bonus Prize. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Iris said...

Wow what an adorable creation Vivian. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at ROP.

Hugs,
Iris

Ann said...

wow this is amazing - so cool. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at TPE this week and good luck with the prize draw sponsored by Betty the Scrappy Witch. That little kit she has provided looks such good fun.

Ann xxx

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!! Love all the images that you have used and the colors are so pretty together!! The inside is fabulous as well!
:)Kathy

Counter