Friday, October 30, 2009

Magnolia-licious Clean and Simple

Here is my super clean and simple card for the Magnolia-licious challenge! I thought this was going to be difficult, but I actually really like the results! I used an Edwin from the Christmas collection and a reef from Magnolia. The DP is by All My Memories. The branches are by Martha Stewart (Branch punch). Gold ribbon is also by Martha Stewart. I frosted laced Stickles throughout the project. This took way under an hour to complete and it definitely easy to reproduce. Check it out!!

Here is my creation:
Here is a side view:

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

You sure were a busy girl. So productive.
Look at those cute tradition Christmas colors. Cute to see you cut our Edwin's head for the wreath! I now have to get ready for a Christmas card too. I had a very productive evening too with my friend. Between both of us we made a total of 40 cards this evening!
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzanne J Dean said...

So very cute--I love Edwins cute face popping out from the wreath. Fabulous job! Thanks for joining in on the challenge w/ us!

hugz,
Suzanne

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi vivian. :) cute card! very festive. :)

Counter