Friday, September 11, 2009

Two Challenge Card

Trying to use my time wisely here in Victoria, Canada! I keep wanting to make cards since there are so many craft toys to play with! I colored a Wild Sprout from The Greeting Farm to qualify for the Roses on Paper challenge which requires the colors lavender, soft blue, and cream. In addition, I used the sketch from the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my creation:

Here is the inside:
I'm on a card making roll! Stop by soon to see if there is a new card!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful sweet fairy and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

cabio's craft corner said...

It is a darling card and the color combo is wonderful for a fairy theme card. Ikeep my fingers crossed for you!
Hugs,
Cabio

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Cami said...

Hi Vivian! This is so adorable! You did a great job coloring and your paper selection. Good luck and I hope you win! Hope you had a fun visit with your aunty Cabio! She's a crafting genius so you are fortunate to have her in your crafting corner LOL! Have a wonderful weekend! Cami

Counter