Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Missing In Action

I've been traveling a lot lately so I haven't had any time to make cards. From Disneyland in Anaheim to San Francisco museums and now Victoria Canada, I am truly a west coast girl! I'm here at my wonderful aunt Cabio's house where she has an awesome craft room. I have made my mingle card, but haven't had time to take photos.

In the craft world, I've had a lot of new and exciting news this month. I won my very first blog candy at the Sunflowers and Dragonflies site owned by Beth! I received a set of Nestabilities that I am going to use when I get home. I am in the process of making her a thank you card. In addition, I've been commenting for a chance to win a free stamp from The Greeting Farm. I absolutely adore these stamps!! I just found out I won one on Friday! How awesome is that?? What a great month for winning. I am so happy!!

Just wanted to share the great news and say hi to everyone who is stopping by and let you all know I will return to commenting on your blogs soon. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Counter