Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Sketchers #69, Papertake Weekly, and Simon Says Challenges

I'm up late considering I have to make it to the 9 o'clock ferry to start my trip home tomorrow. I wanted to make one last card before I get back to California. This card uses the Friday Sketchers #69 sketch. For the Papertake Weekly, the requirement is called "Faking it". I used fake stitching tape since I don't even know how to use a sewing machine to make real stitches. Good thing they have such genius products for the uncrafty crafters! The Simon Says challenge wanted followers to use a recipe, which consists of 3 embellishments, 2 papers, and 1 image. I used an Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. Enjoy!

Here is the sketch from Friday Sketchers:

Here is the front of my creation:


Here is a view of the dimensions:


As you can see, I haven't posted the inside because... it's not finished! I have to get some sleep before the long drive home. I will finish the inside and post it in this entry when it is complete. Thanks for stopping by, have a great Thursday!!

7 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a cutie! I love the little butterflies....

Kath said...

super cute card vivian and I love your fake stitching.........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW..hugs kath xxx (GDT)

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Vivian :-) The image is beautiful and the papers and embellies you used are perfect ,, :-) Hope you have a nice journey home :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols and the DT x x

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, stunning image and colours.
Luv
Debby

Patricia Garcia said...

AWESOME card!! Love the colors, the butterflys and your coloring is SUPER!!

Hugs,
Patricia

MJ said...

i love vivvy!!!

Counter