Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Sandy!

For this special occasion, I have used the Friday Sketchers #64 sketch to create a birthday card for my dear aunt. Also, to qualify for the Sunflower & Dragonflies challenge, I made a complimentary bookmark to match the card. My aunt loves to read, so I thought it would be a great idea to include it with the birthday card. Enjoy!

Here is the sketch:

Here are my creations:Here is the card:Here is the inside of the card:

Here is the bookmark up close:

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Sandy loves it I bet!
I like the black and red colors you used for the image. The trim you did around the circle looks wonderful. Great challenge items, good luck!
Hugs,
Cabio

Tanja said...

What a wonderful work! I really love it!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja

Beth Norman said...

What a darling bookmark and card. Thank you for playing in our challenge.

Counter