Thursday, August 6, 2009

Double Challenge

This post is for the Roses on Paper and Friday Sketchers challenges. Roses on Paper wanted hearts in the creation. I was going to emboss the lighter purple paper to make a nice background, but I have a bad habit of gluing things before I am ready. Therefore, this card is really plain. Since Roses on Paper did not have a sketch to follow, I decided to use the one from Friday Sketchers. I don't know about you, but I like the idea of having a sketch to follow. I wish that I could do more with this card, but I have to start packing for my camping trip!

Here is the Friday Sketchers Sketch:
Here is my creation!
It's kind of hard to see, but "All you need is love" is embossed in the corner. Have a LOVELY weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh Viv...what a cutie...you have done an excellent job with the sketch!! Thank you so much for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

cabio's craft corner said...

This is one of my favorite Anyas. I like the glittery cardstock for contrast and never try embossing on glittery paper. You encorurage me now to try it!
I hope you win and will keep my fingers crossed for you. Have a great time camping!
Hugs,
Cabio

Carolyn said...

This card is darling. I love the image. Come back to my blog and join in on my blog candy.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Counter