Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #15 - My Very First Challenge!

I've decided to join the Sugar Bowl Challenge for the very first time. I hope I have followed the rules correctly and done all the right things in order to qualify! I couldn't get the right lighting for my camera, so once again, it is a scanned image. Hope it all works out!


Here is the sketch:

Here is my creation!

The background paper is pearlized with a light blue floral pattern. Didn't show up so well in the scanned image. Hope you enjoyed the card and have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

The grey and cream combo fit quite well with the brown base. Love the lace edge you used and the way you set the ribbon. Looks good to me. I hope you win!
Hugs,
Cabio

Juls said...

sweet card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is a very pretty card!! :)

Alysabeth said...

Good luck:o)

Counter